Promising “jaw-dropping results,” AdipoRexin is a diet pill that says it works as both a stimulant-free appetite suppressant and a thermogenic fat burner.
With a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, makers of AdipoRexin are confident their product will work for you. AdipoRexin contains all-natural ingredients without side effects that leave you jittery and out of kilter.
Is AdipoRexin really as different and innovative as manufacturers claim, however? Diet pills should raise metabolism, suppress the appetite, and burn fat in as safe a way as possible, and I’m set to find out if AdipoRexin fits the bill.
How Does AdipoRexin Promote Weight Loss?
By using all-natural ingredients with weight loss properties, AdipoRexin seeks to stimulate some of the body’s natural processes to help you lose weight.
According to marketing claims, AdipoRexin boosts your metabolism, aids digestion, curbs hunger, and helps you to gain lean muscle so you’ll be toned as well as thin. The pill does this by stimulating hormones that aid in regulating the appetite and breaking down glucose and fat.
AdipoRexin literally works at the cellular level to change the way your body handles hunger, digestion, and fat burning.
What’s in AdipoRexin?
AdipoRexin contains several ingredients, the full list of which can be found on the manufacturers’ website. For now, however, I’ll go over the six most active ingredients in the AdipoRexin formula.
• African mango, also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, is sweeping the weight loss industry for its ability to both suppress the appetite and burn fat. It works by lowering levels of the C-reactive protein in the body, which damages the hunger-regulating hormone leptin. It has been shown to promote average weight loss of 20.1 pounds in eight weeks.
• Chromax is a proprietary blend designed to boost chromium levels in the body. This trace mineral has been shown in some studies to improve mood, increase energy levels, and stimulate the creation of insulin. This helps your body break down glucose and fat.
• Guggul EZ100 is a synthetic blend of E and Z guggulsterones. This compound has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and increase the body’s metabolic rate, which has huge implications for weight loss.
• Forslean is a patented extract derived from the herb Coleaus forskohlii. Forslean directly contributes to improved lean body mass.
• Brown Seaweed, also called fucoxanthin, is a carotenoid that promotes fat burning and thermogenesis, which raises the temperature in the body and spurs metabolism
• Green Tea is a nearly ubiquitous ingredient in weight loss supplements because it has been proven by many studies to burn fat and speed up the metabolism. According to one study from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, green tea can increase the metabolic rate by up to four percent if taken in the proper amounts.
These ingredients are safe and backed by science, and the formula contains several of the ingredients I recommend in an effective diet pill.
How Do I Use AdipoRexin?
AdipoRexin is taken in a serving size of three capsules, twice a day—once before breakfast and once right before lunch. That means you’ll be taking six capsules a day. With 168 capsules in every bottle, you’ll get about a month of weight loss support.
AdipoRexin was designed to work independently of diet and exercise, so you don’t necessarily have to change your lifestyle, but you’ll get better results if you do.
If you aren’t satisfied with AdipoRexin, you can cash in on the 100 percent 90 day money-back guarantee.
Should I Try AdipoRexin?
AdipoRexin seems to me like a great way to lose weight naturally without some of the adverse side effects of pills that contain stimulants. And with a 90 day money-back guarantee, you can be assured that manufacturers have the confidence to back up the product.
All the ingredients in AdipoRexin have clinical studies attesting to their effectiveness and with a dosage of only two servings per day, it should be a safe and effective way to lose some weight.