Secrets on How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
Have you tried dieting, carefully measuring your calories and vitamins, only to find yourself snacking down on chips and chocolate and wondering what happened 5 days later?
Join the club.
According to UCLA researchers, most dieters lose approximately 5 to 10 percent of their weight within the first six months, only to regain it all back (and more!) in 2-5 years. So how can you stop being a statistic and keep off the extra weight?
Although it may seem like the key to successful dieting is a coveted and cherished secret, the answers to losing weight and nailing that diet are easier than you might think.
Traits of Successful Dieters
1. There’s safety in Numbers: As satisfying as it is to secretly workout in your bedroom or living room, only to surprise your friends with your out-of-the-blue muscle tone and weight loss, the most successful dieters are those that make their weight loss efforts public. They build a support team, they recruit follows, and they ask for help to stay accountable and stay motivated.
Losing weight can be a struggle, and if you’re not losing it fast enough, your own self-esteem may take a discouraging hit. Finding a good friend, neighbor, or spouse could help provide you with the little extra “umph” you need to finally triumph, pushing yourself further than you previously thought possible.
2. It takes Preparation and Planning: Good results are not just a happy accident. If you want to lose weight, you have to carefully plan and prepare for it. Nodding your head and thinking to yourself, “I’m going to lose weight” isn’t enough to get you up in the morning to go to the gym every day (although it’s a good start).
The best dieters are those that plan out their schedules, finding a routine that works for them on a regular basis. Additionally, finding a healthy variety of fruits and veggies may require additional shopping trips and an overhaul of your kitchen pantry. Write out your goals, make a plan, and keep track of your progress.
3. Make it Fun: If you find yourself miserable, exhausted, and in pain after every workout session, then you won’t want to keep going day after day after day. The secret to keeping the weight off permanently is to continue pursuing healthy lifetime habits. The great thing about exercise is that you can adjust your routine to suit your needs.
Like sports? Take your workout to the field and train with your friends. Feeling shy? Buy a set of dumbbells and workout in the privacy of your own home. Have kids? Bond with them by playing a game–jump rope, hula hoop, dance, etc. The more fun you have, the more you’ll want to burn those extra calories.
4. Keep it Simple: There’s nothing quite like the initial rush of starting a new diet. You want to do everything, all at once. Unfortunately, after the excitement and enthusiasm fade, you may find yourself overworked and unable to cope with the strain.
The best approach for losing weight and keeping it off is to make small, simple changes to your lifestyle. You could begin by adding a few more fruits to your diet, or simply cutting back on the soda. Slowly work in your cardio or strength training, and spread out your goals. By breaking your goals into more manageable chunks, you’ll be more likely to stick to your diet than you will if you try to go cold turkey.
5. Start Fresh: Too often we beat ourselves up for indulging in that last slice of cheesecake or nibbling on a brownie, holding past mistakes over our head and thinking to ourselves that because we’ve failed so many times that we can’t possibly slim down. However, each day, each week, each month is a new opportunity to start fresh.
Forgive yourself of all the past mistakes you’ve made and allow yourself to fail. Just because you blew it today, doesn’t mean you can’t make up for it tomorrow. Just keep on keeping on if you want to lose weight and keep it off.
As it turns out, the best kept dieting secrets are not all that secret after all. No need to whisper behind doors or make shady deals with your gym trainer. There’s something almost reassuring about the simplicity in these successful dieting traits.
However, it never hurts to have a quality diet pill as a backup if you’re looking to lose those stubborn pounds, just to help you see that satisfying drop on the scale and so you can reward yourself for a job well done. Because African Mango is one of the best ingredients on the market, IrvingiAppress is considered by many to be the “secret to weight loss,” offering the amazing results for a low price.
This powerful formula uses clinically proven ingredients to control Leptin that in turn, controls satiety and hunger. Not only will IrvingiAppress help suppress your appetite and increase your metabolism, but when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise, you can lose more weight and keep it off over time than dieting and exercise alone. Buy IrvingiAppress today and see the difference in your dieting.